We are interested in guest bloggers that want to showcase their content on our site. Not adhering to our guidelines will result in us rejecting your post. Topics for guest posts should in some way be related to personal injury law, accident statistics, or other related engaging content.
Topics for posts:
- Personal Injury Law
- Accident statistics or trends
- Car accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice etc
- Liability issues
- Products, patents, or services that reduce accidents
- Particular emphasis placed on articles pertaining to San Diego or California
If you are only trying to advertise your own company or service we will reject your post. The content in a post must be valuable and useful content. You can have links back to your site or other sites as long as they add value to the article. We reserve the right to take out links.
- Post must be original content and not published somewhere else on the Internet
- Once posted on our site you cannot post the content somewhere else on the Internet
- Link to your Google+ profile in the format of <a href =”https://plus.google.com/(number)?rel=”author”>Google+</a>
- You can include images in your post but it is not required
- We will edit your post for grammatical errors and facts. If we do edit the post we will send to you before it is published.
Submitting Post Ideas:
- Please submit ideas via email to info [at] sdpia.com with the subject, “Guest post idea.” Once we have approved the topic, please take time to craft a well written blog post.